The Wardrobe – Events Coordinator, Leeds
Renowned for offering top quality food, drink and music, The Wardrobe are now looking to recruit an experienced events coordinator to join their high performing team.
We are looking for an experienced events coordinator with a key eye for detail and an understanding of current and future trends in music, food and beverages.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an events person with at least 2-years’ experience in a relevant events environment. The individual will have experience in a fast moving, hands-on, structured role within the live music/nightclub, bar and restaurant industry.
As events coordinator, you will ensure a great level of service as part of a team responsible for the daily operations and performance of this live music and club venue. Working alongside the GM, this is very much a hands-on position which will required working late nights and weekends.
The role requires a passion for customer focus and an eye for detail. This is great career opportunity for a vibrant and driven events coordinator.
- Experience of dealing with promoters and customers is essential.
- Diary management of live music venue for all external promoters and private hire is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of live event management and promotion is preferred but not essential.
- Responsible for booking DJ’s/Technicians/Merchandise and box office staff.
- Marketing experience to include: updating events to websites/Facebook advertising managing all social media and producing in house promotional material.
- Handling all venue administration: providing accurate ticket figures and producing and processing venue hire invoices.
- Overseeing and booking of all maintenance, including light and sound for the venue
- Adherence to company structures and operational specification
This is a great opportunity to work in the busy, independent live music business. If you’re outgoing, passionate about, service, music and interested in working with a company who values their employees then please apply with a CV and covering letter stating salary expectations to: email@example.com
• Post ID: 20889592 leeds